Mental Fitness Coach for Leaders
I am:An ICF certified coach with 20 years of experience in international education and leadership development.
I value:Connection, trust, believing in yourself, growth, and making a difference.
I help:Leaders across various sectors to unleash their full potential and create positive change in their organizations and communities.
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with the International Coaching Federation
- Advanced Certified Professional Coach (CPC) with the International Coach Academy
- Certified Positive Intelligence Coach (CPQC)
- Master’s degree in Counselling
- Master’s degree in Teaching
I specialize in:
Mental Fitness, helping you develop the skills and habits to overcome negative thoughts and emotions, and to achieve your peak performance and well-being.
Transitions such as career changes, working internationally, parenting, relationship breakups, perimenopause
Mental health issues: burnout, loneliness, anxiety, insomnia
How I Coach
- Coaching is a partnership where you have a non-judgemental, caring, and supportive thinking partner: me!
- We explore your beliefs and discover new perspectives, so that you come up with your own insights, action steps and solutions.
- Coaching saves you time and energy by reducing ruminations and indecisiveness while enhancing your clarity of mind and confidence in decision-making.
- My coaching helps you grow personally and professionally.
- I help you develop your authentic leadership style using the Positive Intelligence (PQ) Mental Fitness framework.
Positive Intelligence (PQ) Mental Fitness
- Helps you go from self-sabotage to self-mastery.
- Is a research-based mental fitness program developed by University of Stanford professor Shirzad Chamine.
- Has benefited more than half a million participants from around the globe.
- Synthesizes recent discoveries across neuroscience, positive psychology, cognitive behavioural psychology, and performance science.
- Is a simple yet incredibly powerful tool and framework.
PQ combined with my coaching will
- Drastically accelerate your awareness of negative mental habits (saboteurs).
- Give you the tools to pause and choose more positive responses to challenging situations.
- Allow you to feel calmer and more grounded throughout your day.
- Improve your professional and personal relationships.
Learn about optimal conditions for personal growth.
Find out how you self-sabotage.
Discover 3 mental muscles that help you handle life’s challenges with a more positive mindset.
Free and no strings attached.
Grow Discovery Call
Discover which saboteurs might be interfering with your goals.
Explore what your personal and professional vision looks like.
Decide on which first step you'll take TODAY to get there.
Free and no strings attached.
Grow Your Team
Train your team in coaching skills to improve their ability to empower themselves and others to grow.
Build trust and a positive, collaborative working culture.
Improve the well-being, performance and relationships of your staff.